- FDA Approved. Measures quickly and accurately pulse rate and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels.
- Bright Color OLED display shows real time Pulse Rate Plesthymograph wave of strength of pulse, Pulse Rate and bar graph, SpO2 level and Battery level.
- Rotatable multidirectional display, allows you to view your results in any direction plus Plesthymograph wave options.
- Light and compact, accommodates wide range of finger sizes, long battery life, automatic power off after 8 seconds. Not a medical device.
- You Get: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Neck/Wrist Cord, Case, User Manual, 2-AAA Batteries.
SantaMedical SM-240 Finger Pulse Oximeter is an affordable and accurate way to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels. Self-adjusting finger clamp plus simple one-button design allows for easy operation. Small portable size makes it easy to handle and carry. Helpful for athletes and pilots to obtain quick and accurate oxygen saturation readings.
Deluxe features include an easy to read bright color OLED display. Integrated SpO2 probe and processing display module plus Pulse Rate, bar graph and Plesthymograph wave that measure pulse strength. Auto power off. Low power consumption on 2 AAA batteries. Comes with a hanging neck/wrist strap and case for use on the move. Intended use for spot check of pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation level at home, in sport and recreational use, such as mountain climbing, high-altitude activities and running. Not a medical device.
Weight: 1.9 oz
Packaged Weight: 3.4 oz
FAQ of Pulse Oximeter
- What is the Pulse Oximeter?
- What is the benefits of Figer Pulse Oximeter?
- Why use a Pulse Oximeter?
- What is Your Normal Oxygen Level?
- How Does a Pulse Oximeter Work?
- Difference between genration of Pulse Oximeter?
- How to use a Pulse oximeter?
- Track Pulse Oximeter Readings?
- What is the symptomes, treatment and causes of Hypoxia and Hypoxemia?