SM-220 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- FDA Approved. Measures quickly and accurately pulse rate and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels.
- Bright LED display shows real time Pulse Rate, Pulse Rate Bar and SpO2 level.
- Long battery life of thousands of readings plus automatic power off.
- Light and compact. Accommodates wide range of finger sizes. Not a medical device.
- You Get: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Neck/Wrist Cord, Case, User Manual, 2-AAA Batteries.
SantaMedical SM-220 Finger Pulse Oximeter is an affordable and accurate way to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels. Self-adjusting finger clamp plus simple one-button design allows for easy operation. Small portable size makes it easy to handle and carry. Helpful for athletes and pilots to obtain quick and accurate oxygen saturation readings.
Features include an easy to read bright digital LED display, 30+ hours of continuous monitoring on one set of batteries. Integrated SpO2 probe and processing display module plus SpO2 and Pulse Rate and bar. Low battery level indicator. Auto power off. Low power consumption on 2 AAA batteries. Comes with a hanging neck/wrist strap and case for use on the move. Intended use for spot check of pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation level at home, in sport and recreational use, such as mountain climbing, high-altitude activities and running. Not a medical device.
Weight: 2.0 oz
Packaged Weight: 2.8 oz
FAQ of Pulse Oximeter
- What is the Pulse Oximeter?
- What is the benefits of Figer Pulse Oximeter?
- Why use a Pulse Oximeter?
- What is Your Normal Oxygen Level?
- How Does a Pulse Oximeter Work?
- Difference between genration of Pulse Oximeter?
- How to use a Pulse oximeter?
- Track Pulse Oximeter Readings?
- What is the symptomes, treatment and causes of Hypoxia and Hypoxemia?