- NEWLY UPGRADED and FDA Approved. Measures quickly and accurately pulse rate and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels.
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE – Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), Fast SpO2 readings, pulse measurements and display it conveniently on a large digital LED display.
- BRIGHT & COMPACT – Light Weight, Easy to carry & Accommodates wide range of finger sizes. Bright LED display shows real time Pulse Rate, Pulse Rate Bar and SpO2 level.
- LIGHT, COMPACT & LONG BATTERY LIFE- Light and compact, accommodates wide range of finger sizes, long battery life, automatic power off after 10 second
- You Get: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Neck/Wrist Cord, Case, User Manual, 2-AAA Batteries, plus our no-hassle 1 year warranty and friendly customer service.
The newly upgraded SantaMedical Generation 2 SM-150 Finger Pulse Oximeter is an affordable and accurate way to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels. Self-adjusting finger clamp plus simple one-button design allows for easy operation. Small portable size makes it easy to handle and carry. Helpful for athletes and pilots to obtain quick and accurate oxygen saturation readings. Features include an easy to read bright digital LED display, 30+ hours of continuous monitoring on one set of batteries. Integrated SpO2 probe and processing display module plus SpO2 and Pulse Rate and bar. Low battery level indicator. Auto power off. Low power consumption on 2 AAA batteries. Comes with a hanging neck/wrist strap and case for use on the move. Intended use for spot check of pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation level at home, in sport and recreational use, such as mountain climbing, high-altitude activities and running. This device is for Sports & Aviation use only
Blue: UPC: 858759005001
Green: UPC: 858759005049
Yellow: UPC: 858759005056
Weight: 2.0 oz Packaged Weight: 2.8 oz
FAQ of Pulse Oximeter
What is the Pulse Oximeter?>
- What is the benefits of Figer Pulse Oximeter?
- Why use a Pulse Oximeter?
- What is Your Normal Oxygen Level?
- How Does a Pulse Oximeter Work?
- Difference between genration of Pulse Oximeter?
- How to use a Pulse oximeter?
- Track Pulse Oximeter Readings?
- What is the symptomes, treatment and causes of Hypoxia and Hypoxemia?