- NEWLY UPGRADED and FDA Approved. Measures quickly and accurately pulse rate and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels.
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE – Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), Fast SpO2 readings, pulse measurements and display it conveniently on a large digital bright OLED display.
- BRIGHT OLED MULTIDIRECTION DISPLAY – Rotatable multidirectional display, allows you to view your results in any direction plus Pulse wave, Pulse Rate, bar graph, SpO2 level and Battery level.
- LIGHT, COMPACT & LONG BATTERY LIFE- Light and compact, accommodates wide range of finger sizes, long battery life, automatic power off after 10 seconds.
- You Get: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Neck/Wrist Cord, Case, User Manual, 2-AAA Batteries, plus our no-hassle 1 year warranty and friendly customer service.
The newly upgraded SantaMedical SM-165 Finger Pulse Oximeter is an affordable and accurate way to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels. Self-adjusting finger clamp plus simple one-button design allows for easy operation. Small portable size makes it easy to handle and carry. Helpful for athletes and pilots to obtain quick and accurate oxygen saturation readings.
Features include an easy to read bright digital LED display, 30+ hours of continuous monitoring on one set of batteries. Integrated SpO2 probe and processing display module plus SpO2 and Pulse Rate and bar. Low battery level indicator. Auto power off. Low power consumption on 2 AAA batteries. Comes with a hanging neck/wrist strap and case for use on the move. Intended use for spot check of pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation level at home, in sport and recreational use, such as mountain climbing, high-altitude activities and running. This device is for Sports & Aviation use only
Customer satisfaction guaranteed! We Offer 100% Money Back Guarantee:
If you’re not happy with it, ship it back and we will refund your money.
Buy Now with confidence knowing that 1000′s of others have been completely satisfied with their results because of our 100% money back customer satisfaction guarantee.
Weight: 1.9 oz
Packaged Weight: 2.7 oz
FAQ of Pulse Oximeter
- What is the Pulse Oximeter?
- What is the benefits of Figer Pulse Oximeter?
- Why use a Pulse Oximeter?
- What is Your Normal Oxygen Level?
- How Does a Pulse Oximeter Work?
- Difference between genration of Pulse Oximeter?
- How to use a Pulse oximeter?
- Track Pulse Oximeter Readings?
- What is the symptomes, treatment and causes of Hypoxia and Hypoxemia?